SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
Search Engine Optimisation – What is it?
Search Engine Optimisation is making your site attractive to search engines (such as Google, Bing, and others) as well as attractive to potential customers.
Our Strategy is to work closely with you and teach you how and then give you the tools so eventually, you can do this on your own.
The essence of a good organic SEO is by making your website worth looking at and relevant to a searcher on Google. Our strategy includes:
Meta Description and Keyword Discovery – What goes on behind the pages of your website. The goal of this part of the Search Engine Optimisation strategy is to get your website on to the first page of Google search.
Getting your website to the first page of the search page. Then getting it to the top 3. Note: Search Engine Optimisation is a long term commitment and cannot be done overnight. It takes months and continuous manipulation to get this right and still needs constant working. Once you get it right the rewards will follow.
- On-page Search Engine Optimisation – This is what is on your website, what everyone can view. Is it interesting, informative and to the point? Can someone who is looking for your product find exactly what they are looking for and are able to do something about it?
- Local SEO – Using the free directories to help increase Google ranking. This part of the strategy is all about utilising the directories for their Search Engine Optimisation potential.
If you want help with your Search Engine Optimisation you can get in touch with us by filling in the form and we will be in Contact.
LET’S GET ORGANIZED
Call us on: 03 9769 7242
Start your Website Optimisation today
Website Optimisation – Starting from $1150 (ex GST)
Search Engine Optimisation Package Includes:
A full audit and analysis of your website – including a speed check and optimisation
On page optimising and rewriting (if required)
5 pages optimised for your specific terms
Identify and removal of duplicate content
Set up Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
Create local search accounts and online directories
YOU DESERVE GOOD MARKETING
Get in Touch with Us
Reasons to book your Assertive Marketing consultation:
- It's a completely free, no-obligation consultation.
- You'll get info on what your competition is doing online.
- We will visit your company
- Discover how valuable our packages can be!