Taking a break over summer?
As the holiday season approaches for a lot of small business it becomes the busiest part of the year. So, in effect just because a break is coming you often work harder.
So why does everyone think that you should slow your marketing down at this time? This is the time when you should be ramping up your marketing.
So, here’s what you should do.
• Start putting together your plan for next year. Who are you going to target? What new areas do you want to increase your business in?
• Start working on your content. Get your stories written and put them in your ‘Content Schedule’ so that when everyone is back you are ready to post. If you don’t have a content schedule by now, then I suggest you start one.
• Have a look at your current communications, refine it, get it ready for the new year.
Although it may seem the wrong time to put effort into your marketing, it’s the time you should be ramping it up.
Remember, good Marketing doesn’t stop just because everything else does.
Getting your marketing process in order.
In this training, I will introduce ways in which you can manage your marketing activities. There are methods and some documents that will help you stay in control. It is important that you do not lose momentum. It is like starting any project, it is always exciting at the start, but after a while this excitement wains and starts to become a chore. If there is one thing that I want you to take out of this training is this, Marketing is not just ideas and creativity, it is procedures and structures.
you will learn about:
• The processes of Marketing
• The discipline of marketing
• Enforcing the discipline
A recap of last week’s training where we talked about “How are you Currently Communicating?” You must remember that any kind of activity is communicating something to the market.
You can read more about that here.
How can Assertive Marketing help you?
If you are a business that doesn’t do much with your marketing or don’t know how to start, we can help you. We know that many small businesses don’t have the time for marketing. You are too busy working in your business and not enough on your business. We can give you the structure and drive to get you going.
We do all marketing activities including; Creating your Marketing Plan, Website Design, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media, Brochure Design, Graphic Design and much more.