Tip of the week!
How often should you blog or post?
This is always a hard question to answer. But here are some things to consider:
1. Your Audience. What does your audience want? It all depends on them. If you are targeting people who want to go to your restaurant, you might want to blog or post often but keep them short. If you write very technical blogs for a more thought out purchase, you could write less often because there is a lot to digest in them.
2. Be consistent. Don’t do it all at once or you will burn out.
3. Plan. Having a content calendar means you don’t need inspiration every time you sit down to write content. It also encourages you to create the content because you have it in the diary.
4. Inspiration. Just start writing! And keep writing until you have a blog. Then leave it, come back to it and edit it.
How quickly should you get results from your Marketing?
People often think that when they start any form of marketing that they will be instantly rewarded. I’m going to have to break it to you, that’s not the case. Marketing is not a magic wand that you can wave and the customers come running to your door. Marketing is a carefully planned exercise that will lead to results, but it takes time and effort. This is more the case when having a small budget.
In this training we discuss the following pros and cons of doing the following:
• Spend big and get quick results
• Putting all your eggs in one basket.
• The Marketing Mix
• The overnight internet sensation that took 10 years to make.
So, let’s not kid ourselves and say that we want results immediately. Let’s look at our Marketing in a structured way that is thought out and actioned. More importantly, it must be given time to work.
A recap of last week’s training where we talked about “Understanding your customers”. In this training we talked about some of the psychology of why people buy. Behaviours that underpin the roots of our motivation. The reason why we do what we do.
You can read more about that here.
How can Assertive Marketing help you?
If you are a business that doesn’t do much with your marketing or don’t know how to start, we can help you. We know that many small businesses don’t have the time for marketing. You are too busy working in your business and not enough on your business. We can give you the structure and drive to get you going.
We do all marketing activities including; Creating your Marketing Plan, Website Design, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media, Brochure Design, Graphic Design and much more.